Laurie Mac Interiors looking a dynamic sales administrator on a Full time basis, (Monday-Thursday, 08:30-5:30pm, Friday 8:30-4 pm. In this varied role, you will be at the heart of our retail operation, often the first point of contact for our customers. Helping to arrange home appointments, and keep systems updated.
We will offer a competitive rate for the right candidate.
Duties will include:
- Answering incoming calls/reception duties
- Inputting and processing sales orders received via telephone and email
- Respond to incoming social media, web, phone and email enquiries.
- Inputting home appointment details into our booking software
- Proactively call existing customers and maintain client relationship
- Utilising problem-solving skills to identify and resolve client issues
- Providing an excellent level of customer service
- Providing support to the Sales Team
- Place stock and sample orders with our suppliers
- Undertaking other administrative tasks
The successful candidate will:
- Be computer literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel and CRM systems (such as Salesforce).
- Be process-driven and have an understanding of workflows
- Be comfortable working under own initiative
- Be outgoing and happy to build relationships with colleagues easily
- Be friendly, enthusiastic, resilient and sociable
- Have a good level of written and verbal English
- Be presentable, professional and have excellent timekeeping
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- Be willing to follow instructions and learn with a positive attitude
- Training: Ongoing training to develop an exciting career in administration
If you thrive in a busy office environment and have a track record of excellent organisational skills in a similar role, we'd love to hear from you.
You can apply for this role on Indeed here. Application deadline is the 4th of August 2023