Laurie Mac Interiors is looking for an experienced Curtain/Roman Blinds maker to join our busy production team at our Ballymena-based facility.
The successful candidate will work with some of the finest designer fabrics to create beautiful interior pieces for discerning customers across Northern Ireland.
Most of what we do is hand finished. We mainly manufacture curtain and roman blinds, pelmets and cushion covers. You must be confident in machine and hand sewing techniques of bespoke curtains/Roman blinds and voiles.
- Full time, permanent position (Monday to Friday no weekend work).
- 37.5 hours per week with flexible shift patterns available.
- Competitive rate for the right Candidate
- Curtain Making: 2 years (required)
- Sewing Machine Operators: 2 years (required)
If you think your skills match those of this role and you relish creating exceptional quality textile products, we'd love to hear from you.